Provide administrative, logistical and operational support to the marketing and sales team such as managing payment and invoices; purchase requisitions and ordering; logistics, warehousing and inventory management; IT (hardware and network) support including application tools, data processing and report consolidation; facilities management and maintenance; inter-office communication and liaison with government and regulatory agencies; and other administrative activities necessary in ensuring smooth day-to-day operations of the HDI Network office/ operations in the Philippines.
- Male or Female with a degree in Business, Management, Finance or Accountancy, preferably with MBA units/ MBA degree.
- Must have at least 3 to 5 years solid managerial experience in the networking, Multi-level Marketing (MLM) or direct selling industry handling distribution, branch/store operations and/or administrative/ marketing support.
- Has strong knowledge and experience in managing inventories, warehousing/ storage, logistics, distribution and product movement in a direct selling/ network selling set up, preferably health supplement/ skin care/ beauty products. Must have strong understanding of industry regulations/ compliance in regards to network distribution/ direct selling.
- High understanding of IT applications in network distribution/ direct selling including monitoring and processing of information and sales/ revenue reports.
- Highly organized, with keen attention to details, and demonstrates commitment to high professional ethical standards in a diverse workplace.
- Exhibits strong capability in developing policies and procedures as well as process improvements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and with a collaborative management style.
- Possesses strong ability to handle adversities and can work fairly independently