Takes the lead in designing, developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies to achieve sales and revenue targets by analyzing market trends, demands and competition in the Multi-level Marketing (MLM) market for health and skin care products, preparing and executing network marketing initiatives to penetrate new areas and to grow current market, implementing effective product and service launches in various segments and territories, generating and analyzing feedback from various input channels to create a polished brand image, and identifying, recruiting, managing and monitoring distributors (Enterprisers) across key locations throughout the country.
- Male/Female with pleasing and bubbly personality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline, preferably with MBA units (MBA degree is an advantage)
- Must have at least 3 to 5 years solid marketing/ sales management experience in MLM or direct selling business, preferably health and/or skin-beauty products.
- Has reliable and exemplary track record in developing and expanding market base, recruitment and training of sales/ network distributors, and sales/ revenue generation; experience in distributing/ selling to upscale skin-beauty market a definite advantage.
- Results-driven with strong entrepreneurial and innovative skills in developing and implementing sales/ marketing plans and programs in a network environment.
- Willing to travel, possesses strong ability to handle adversities and can work fairly independently.